High frequency welded pipe production process
Keywords:high frequency welded pipe production process, high frequency welded pipe
The process of high-frequency welded pipe production depends on the product variety, from raw materials to finished products need to go through a series of processes, the completion of these processes require a variety of mechanical equipment and welding, electrical control, detection devices, these devices and devices in accordance with different processes with a variety of reasonable layout of the process, high-frequency welded pipe typical process: open book - strip leveling - head and tail shear - steel butt welding - live storage - forming - welding - remove the burr - sizing - initial inspection - straightening of pipe - pipe section processing - water pressure test - flaw detection - printing and coating - finished product.
High-frequency welding is the use of continuous contact with the workpiece surface of the high-frequency current generated by the heat generated by heating and in the case of the application of forging force, the workpiece metal to achieve a series of welding methods. It is similar to ordinary resistance welding, but there are many important differences.High-frequency welding for carbon steel pipe production has been 40 years of history. High-frequency welding has a large power supply, the different materials, caliber and wall thickness of the steel pipe can achieve a higher welding speed (higher than the maximum welding speed of welding more than l0 times). Therefore, the high-frequency welding production of general-purpose steel pipe has a high productivity because of high-frequency welding speed, to the pipe to remove the burrs difficult, which is the current high-frequency welded steel pipe is not acceptable for the chemical industry, nuclear industry one. From the welding material, high-frequency welding can be welded all types of steel pipe.
Important part of high frequency welded pipe production process
1. In the process of high-frequency welded pipe production, how to ensure that product quality in line with the requirements of technical standards and customer needs, the steel pipe production process should be the impact of product quality factors.
2. The impact of raw materials on the quality of steel pipe are mainly mechanical properties of steel instability, strip surface defects and geometric size deviation of three aspects, therefore, should focus on these three aspects of control.
1) The mechanical properties of steel on the quality of steel pipe, welded steel pipe commonly used for the carbon steel structure.
2) The impact of steel surface defects on the quality of steel pipe, surface defects are common sickle bending, wave-shaped, longitudinal gnawing edge, etc., sickle and wave shape generally appear in the cold-rolled strip rolling process, is caused by improper control of the amount of reduction.
3) Effect of geometrical dimensions on the quality of the steel pipe, when the width of the steel strip is less than the allowable deviation, the squeezing force of the welded steel pipe is reduced, so that the welding of the steel pipe is not strong, cracks or opening pipe, the width of the pipe is greater than the allowable deviation, the welding force when welding steel pipe increases, there are weld defects such as tip, welding or burr at the pipe weld.