Calculation method of elbow geometric size
Pipe fitting (Pipe fitting) is a general term for the parts and components that play the role of connection, control, redirection, diversion, sealing, support, etc. in the pipeline system.
The elbow is a commonly used connection pipe fitting in installation. It is used for the connection of the pipe bend and is used to change the direction of the pipe.
Other names: 90° elbow, right angle elbow, love bend, stamping elbow, pressing elbow, machine elbow, welding elbow, etc.
Purpose: To connect two pipes with the same or different nominal diameters, so that the pipeline can be turned at 90°, 45°, 180° and various degrees.
A bending radius less than or equal to 1.5 times the pipe diameter belongs to an elbow, and more than 1.5 times the pipe diameter belongs to an elbow.
Technical requirements for the production of elbows:
It is required to control the radius of curvature. For example, if the radius length is 1.5D, then the radius of curvature must be within the required tolerance range. Since most of these pipe fittings are used for welding, in order to improve the welding quality, the ends are beveled, with a certain angle and a certain side. This requirement is also stricter, how thick the side, what is the angle and the deviation range There are regulations, and there are many more items in geometric dimensions than pipe fittings. The surface quality and mechanical properties of elbows are basically the same as those of pipes. For the convenience of welding, the material of the steel to be connected should be the same.
1. 5 times the center height of the elbow A=path diameter*1.524, which is actually the diameter D*multiple, and the result will be
The number after the decimal point is rounded to the nearest whole number. For example, the diameter D of 219 is 200, and the center height is
200*1.524=304.8, take 305; if the diameter of 114 is 100, the center height is 100*1.524=15.4,
(Applicable to the algorithm for elbow curvature radius of DN100 and above, which is convenient and quick to calculate).
2. Poke height = center height + radius of the elbow, such as the stamp height of an elbow with 1.5 times the diameter of 219=305+219/2=305+109.5=414.5.
3. Outer arc length=(center height+radius)*3.14*2/360*degrees, that is (poke height)*3.14*2/360*degrees, from this, the length of the outer arc of the 90-degree elbow can be calculated=poke height*3.14/2.
4. Inner arc length=(center height-radius)*3.14*2/360*degree
5. The blanking length of the elbow = the center height of the elbow * 3.14 / 2 * the outer diameter of the elbow / pipe diameter + (pipe wall thickness * 3) + Machining allowance, such as using 180*8 pipe blanking, pushing 273 elbow, can be calculated by the above formula,Cutting length=381*1.57*273/180+24=931.22mm+processing allowance.
The main products are various special steel, stainless steel, carbon steel and other seamless steel pipes, low, medium and high pressure boiler pipes, oil drilling pipes and other steel pipes; various tees, crosses, valves, reducers and other elbow pipe fittings ; Various stainless steel flanges, forged flanges; various pipe racks, instruments, oil blowout preventers and other pipe fittings;