Pab Neeg Muag Khoom
Works of Technical Department:
- Manage, implement and inspect technical work, ensure work progress, saftey, quality and economic efficiency in Company.
Work of Purchase Department
- Buys raw materials, spare parts, services etc from external source as required by the company.
Work of HR Department
- Disciplines of HR require expertise in compensation, benefits, safety, payroll, recruiting and training.
Work of Logistics Department
- Perform steps which are sequential and overlapping involved in the design, manufacturing, blasting, coating, handling, storage, transport.
Work of Project Department
- Participation in the project bidding is responsible for the quality, safety and environmental aspects of the work, and in the course of the project to provide technical services.
Work of Sales Department
- Engage in a variety of activities with the objective to promote the customer purchase of a product or the client engagement of a service.
Work of Production Department
- responsible for turning inputs into finished outputs through a series of production processes according to the customer"s requirement.
Work of Service Department
- Provide customer with information to address inquiries regarding products and services and help resolve any customer problems