పైప్ వర్గీకరణ యొక్క వివరణాత్మక వివరణ
1. Classification of pipes
1. Classification by production method
(1) Seamless pipe-hot rolled pipe, cold rolled pipe, cold drawn pipe, extruded pipe, top pipe
(2) welded pipe
(a) According to the process-arc welded pipe, resistance welded pipe (high frequency, low frequency), gas welded pipe, furnace welded pipe
(B) According to the weld seam-straight seam welded pipe, spiral welded pipe
2, classified by section shape
(1) Simple section steel pipe-round steel pipe, square steel pipe, oval steel pipe, triangle steel pipe, hexagonal steel pipe, diamond steel pipe, octagonal steel pipe, semi-circular steel round, etc.
(2) Complicated section steel pipes-unequal hexagonal steel pipes, five-petal plum-shaped steel pipes, double convex steel pipes, double concave steel pipes, melon seeds steel pipes, conical steel pipes, corrugated steel pipes, case steel pipes, etc.
3. Classification by wall thickness-thin-walled steel pipe, thick-walled steel pipe
4. Classification by use-steel pipes for pipelines, steel pipes for thermal equipment, steel pipes for machinery industry, steel pipes for petroleum, geological drilling, container steel pipes, steel pipes for chemical industry, special-purpose steel pipes, others
Sసులువు లేని ఉక్కు పైపు is a long steel with a hollow section and no joints on the periphery.Steel pipes have a hollow section and are used in large quantities as pipelines for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for conveying oil, natural gas, gas, water and certain solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, steel pipe is lighter when the bending and torsion strength is the same. It is a kind of economical section steel, which is widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as oil drill pipes, automobile transmission shafts, bicycles And steel scaffolding used in building construction. The use of steel pipes to manufacture ring parts can increase the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, and save materials and processing man-hours, such as rolling bearing rings, jack sleeves, etc., which have been widely used for manufacturing at present. Steel pipes are also an indispensable material for various conventional weapons. Gun barrels and barrels are all made of steel pipes. Steel pipes can be divided into round pipes and special-shaped pipes according to different cross-sectional area shapes. Since the circle area is the largest under the condition of the same circumference, more fluid can be transported with a circular tube. In addition, when the ring section is subjected to internal or external radial pressure, the force is relatively uniform. Therefore, most steel pipes are round pipes. However, round pipes also have certain limitations. For example, under the condition of plane bending, round pipes are not as strong as square and rectangular pipes. Square and rectangular pipes are commonly used in some agricultural machinery frameworks and steel-wood furniture. According to different purposes, special-shaped steel pipes with other cross-sectional shapes are required.
Welded steel pipes, also called welded pipes, are steel pipes made by welding steel plates or steel strips after crimping.
The steel-plastic composite pipe is made of hot-dip galvanized steel pipe as the matrix, and is made by coating plastic on the inner wall (the outer wall when needed) by powder fusion spraying technology, with excellent performance.