విదేశీ కస్టమర్లను సంప్రదించడానికి ఉత్తమ సమయాన్ని పొందండి
In the process of foreign trade transactions, it is often necessary to call and send emails to foreign customers to communicate and discuss cooperation matters. In order for foreign customers to receive calls or receive and see emails during working hours, we should choose the best time Call and send emails to foreign customers. According to the customer's local work and rest time, choose the customer's local time around 9:30-11:30 am as the best time.
8:00 Western parts of the United States, such as Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco, and Vancouver in Canada
(This time is the time when the local office is about to get off work. You can only make phone calls. The effect of sending emails is not good, and it is the same as sending in the afternoon)
9:00 and 2 hours later Japan, South Korea
10:00 and 2 hours later Part of Southeast Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia)
12:00 and 2 hours later India, Nepal, Bangladesh
13:00 and 2 hours later Pakistan
14:00 and 2 hours after UAE
14:30 and 2 hours later Iran, Kuwait
15:00 and 2 hours later, Saudi Arabia, the area near Moscow, Russia
16:00 and 2 hours later Israel, Turkey, Ukraine, Romania, Greece, Finland, South Africa, Bulgaria
17:00 and 2 hours later Hungary, Austria, Sweden, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Algeria, Nigeria, France, Spain
18:00 and 2 hours later UK, Ireland, Morocco, Portugal, Iceland
21:00 and 2 hours later, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina and other South American regions, as well as the St. Johns region in eastern Canada,
22:00 and 2 hours later: Paraguay, Chile, Venezuela, Dominica, Bolivia, Puerto Rico and other South American countries
23:00 and 2 hours later: Columbia, Jamaica, Peru, Cuba, Canada's Ottawa area and the easternmost area of the United States, such as Boston, New York
0:00 and 2 hours after Nicaragua, Guatemala, Central America, Mexico, Winnipeg, Canada22:00 and 2 hours later: Paraguay, Chile, Venezuela, Dominica, Bolivia, Puerto Rico and other South American countries.
23:00 and 2 hours later: Columbia, Jamaica, Peru, Cuba, near the Ottawa area of Canada, and the easternmost area of the United States, such as Boston and New York.
0:00 and 2 hours later: Nicaragua, Guatemala, Central America, Mexico, Winnipeg, Canada.
It is best to call or send emails to customers within the above recommended time, which can effectively improve the quality of telephone communication and increase the response rate of emails.
Flexible and changeable other forms
1. Exchange inquiries, it is very simple, you made alibaba and I made Global Sources, we can exchange several customer information every day, and we can see the contact information for charges, so that they will not interfere with each other. , And make full use of resources.
2. Customer referrals, this is mainly for salespersons who have old customers.
3. Turn your peers into your customers.
4. Some customers are not in your industry, but they have a good conversation with you. You can dig deeper into the potential of this customer.
5. Reuse of old customer information does not need to get new enquiries every day. You have a lot of what you have learned before Customer information, you have to learn to track them.
On the whole, there are only so many methods. If you can achieve the ultimate in each method, do you still need to worry about inquiries every day?