కేసింగ్ పైప్ యొక్క నాణ్యత నియంత్రణ విధానాలు
We use a rigorous quality monitoring system to inspect raw materials and test each product during the production process to ensure that each tube meets the standard requirements and is fully qualified at the factory.
Our quality control system mainly includes the following steps:
1. In order to ensure that the original and auxiliary materials used are qualified products, the company evaluates and selects qualified suppliers according to GB/T19001-2000-ISO9001:2000 and API standards. Inspected by the raw material inspector of the Quality Management Department, unqualified raw materials and accessories may not be put into use.
2. Casing pipe diameter test: This test is used to detect the straightness of the pipe body and detect whether there is a bump in the pipe wall.
3, Quality inspection is for the finished product testing, quality inspection staff need to check to ensure that the product has no obvious defects and all the tubes are in compliance with the required parameters and length.
4. Tubing collar size and appearance inspection: QC staff inspects the size and surface of the steel pipe to ensure compliance.
5. Hydrostatic test: The pipe body will be rolled into the hydrostatic tester and water will be injected into the pipe body to ensure that the pipe body can withstand the internal water pressure and ensure that the pipe body does not leak.
6. Physical and chemical analysis of casing collar: This test is used to analyze the chemical composition, mechanical properties, and metal structure of the raw materials in the pipe.
7. Casing pipe thread test: The production personnel will physically inspect the thread after the yarn stage in the production process to ensure compliance.